Friday, April 17, 2009

my diary...........

Salam perpaduan buat semua..
it had been quite sometime ..I have been keeping out of reach myself...to this.arena..what could I say..and how am I going to begin..last logged in on the 26 of march..several events took place going to share...


me..being professional though my hby..under one roof uphold our career..................


Me..with dear fren Sabil..for the election of netball players at zone lev el....................

program perlantikan pemimpin kecil.........2009.......................skprj



program..api..kecil jadi kawan...besar jadi lawan...........a very good programme...


As the compere for the perlantikan pengawas...............(ooops..not puteri umno yeah..it s the uniform of the puteri islam...............


Well..go.girls................score..score..........aku dah penat kat padang...gonna..retired from this...................let the young teachers..ok!



Alright..here the new comers !!!!!!



Ok...done..for the mean time.....some more coming up soon.........

No comments: