Monday, February 16, 2009

serba tak kena


A few days i felt terrible..i dont know why..it seems everything not in a good mood( moody gak aku nie )I have been reading the blogs that i followed..yet trying to write..nothing..towards the end.............oooh..whaat happened..no ideas..blank..I felt so restless... both my legs aching........felt very misearable....this weekends my hby went to jb for a course..my dear son adi..got a programme in school...my boy there in shah alam got diarehea....i am so worried wt you ..dear ...i'm here alone at home....my gal melissa..in penang..thank god she's in the peak of health...aku keseorangan kat rmah...aduhai....bosannya aku..so..i sms all my children..chat wt them...

In school....as usual....did everything to the best..am i workholic? i think so...aku rasa kalau aku jadi pentadbirle....pening orang lain....tapi..rasanya takle.ke situ..pun...i 've finished my degree pun dah cukup bagus la tu..

for me.............time n tides wait for nobody

and seize the appourtunity when it comes

and live a full life when you can,there is no regret when death comes..

1 comment:

azmahal said...

Azie,

Layan blog le, masa ni lah tak de org nak kacau or just relax n chill, bergolek2 atas katil. Hehehe