Monday, February 15, 2010

barbeque....



salam bloggers semua...salam satu malaysia....perkongsian cerite kali ini....aktiviti yang langsung tidak dirancang waktu cuti CNy ini..at first hari sabtu 13hb..my mother called..as to ask me to be with my siblings yang balik bercuti..I dropped by after attended several wedding invitations..I went home alone since hubby ade meeting ngan fren die n adi wanted to stay home ..while another two of my children lum sampai lagi...so..seronok le balik jumpe my siblings...all the loud laughters...n stories..then I thought of having a barbeque at my home...I called all my siblings n everybody seems to agree...wow..it had become very exciting......we gathered n did all out..fuhh..thanks a lot dear sisters..dah jadi macam family day..my mum sure happy sangat...after the preparation..we prayed together n had a short tahlil...then...did the makan2..la....damned tired...the next day...we had a bowling competition....( memang tak dirancang..entah all the ideas giler2 came out)..so we went to bp mall.....I cant express it wt words ..we really enjoyed the day...then we went lunch at Resaturant Masam manis...nice lunch.....
Everything over I rushed back as another event awaiting us...hubby being the wakil of majlis menerima tanda( pertunangan )this is not the first time..hubby wat bende2 mcm nie..what a day!!Im tired.......but happy!!