Sunday, January 4, 2009

akhirnya..aku ksepian..


Today..I felt so sad...at last i sent off my youngest boy to his hostel...i dont wnt to cry in front of him,..I know that he felt the same..looking deep inside my eyes..but he is shy to say so..his friends were there.till right now i cnt stop sobbing..my..my..goodness...I love you so much

b oy...before sending him to his hstel. while watching the melodi in tv3..he was lying beside me..holding my hands..and several times kiss my cheeks...i know..he felt sad too...well..7 weeks.. holidays..he will always be with me..wont go anywhere without his mum..we must be strong..you are already 16..this year is your spm...i know you can do it as your other siblings...wil always pray for your success.............you are very lucky dear...we really care for you...haS A nice time wt your frens there................your warden too.........are very commited teachers...they care for you too...you r a GOOD BOY...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

anak masuk asrama ye? same la mcm tera gak, ptg td anta dia blk... br form 1 dh kena dok asrama, kena relakan demi masa depan dia kan!!