Monday, January 19, 2009

bp mall

salam buat semua rakan bloggers...........lama tak blogging..amatlah sibuk .gammatnya..haha..
few days past..there were elections for the netball.team under 12 in my school...I am the pengerusi teknik for the zone..we got meetings..and also was selected as the host for the district level....banyakle kejenya ...hopefully we will win this year......
sekarang nak mengadap blog..dah buntu IDEAs..........
weeknds sekolah ganti..hari ahad aje la..untuk ku rehat...namun tak juga dapat ku rehat..hubby..huhhuh..baik ke Muar..ada urusan..keluarga..malasle aku nak mengikutnya..so..tinggal aku dirumah...menghabiskan keboringanku..asyik membasuh lantai ruang rumahku...maklum once a week i will do the housework chores..evening i promised my son want to see him..kalau dia tak balik weekn i will surely go and see him...this boy..i dont know la..I WILL MISS HIM SO MUCH.kelaKArnya..i BUAT DAte dgn hubby..he will waIT 4 ME At BP maLL...FROm MUAr..i will take a cab ..down to bp...then we will together go n see our son..so..after zohor prayer.............i started my journey....I dont know why...I waS SO EXCITED to take a cab....I think it had been sveral years ..I didnt do this...I reached BP mall....there were so many people...especially the chinese doing their shopping....and I was amazed looking at the acrobatic performances...
searching for my hubby ni pun satu hal..although..we could use OUR .mobile phone..but yet..confused..blurr...what a rleive..when i saw him..la..rindunya..baru berapa jam...so we walked hand in hand...............terngatlah kami masa kat mekah dulu...seronoknya................!

No comments: